4952Re: [bmw e28] Re: ATF pump

  • Brett Peavey
    Jan 20, 2007
      phil,
      i noticed on that link, page 6, that too much fluid
      will introduce foam into the hydralic system. I think
      that is my problem...is there a way to clean it.
      would a tranny flush do the trick? and if so, would i
      be able to do that here in my apartment complex
      parking lot or do i should i tow it somewhere to have
      them do it?

      http://www.bmwmotorsports.org/BMW_docs/transfund1.pdf

      > The next step is to check pressure with a autotrans
      > pressure guages
      >
      > Phil

      > --- In bmwe28@..., Brett Peavey
      > <pv9@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > correct...and they are.
      > > --- pld1952 <pld1952@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > > Lets start over, With the engine running and
      > warmed
      > > > up in park the
      > > > fluid level needs to be between the min and max
      > > > marks.
      > > >
      > > > Phil
      > > >

      > > > --- In bmwe28@..., Brett Peavey

      > nearly 6
      > much
      > > > in
      > > > gunked

      > sure
      > > > the

      > Peavey

      > engage
      > > > the
      > it
      > > > will
      > allowing
      > > > for
      > > > minute
      > of

      > rebuild
      > > > kit

      === message truncated ===

      Brett Peavey
      Microwave Component Sources
      Ph. 904.721.3711
      Fax. 904-721-3714
      Cell. 904.210.6573
      PV9@...
      www.microwavecomponentsources.com

      Don't pick lemons.
      See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
      http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic