4953Instrument pack batteries?

  • Phil Howard
    Jan 21, 2007
      I recently let the battery go completely flat on my 86 525e; ever since I
      recharged the battery I've got most of the service indicator lights on, the
      tacho, temp gauge and economy meter don't work either. Checked the
      instrument fuse and its ok (have cleaned up the connections as well).
      Before I jump at something else, could it be the instrument pack batteries?
      Will they eventually recharge and everything else sort itself out? The
      service lights (not the first 2 greens, for some reason) stay on with the
      ignition off as well..

      Cheers,

      Phil