4987Re: Cold start problems below 15F/-10C

  • jforbey
    Feb 5, 2007
      Had the same problem on my 533i and I went back to the original plug
      number-started perfect. I was using Bosch Platinum single electrode
      plugs. I think I read something a long time ago about them not burning
      hot enough. They were what O'Reillys Auto Parts prescribed; but I
      think each original plug is resistance-tuned for each particular engine.
      Anyone have any answers?

      jforbey@... <mailto:jforbey@...>