4996Re: dead; update

  • Tery Wood Sr.
    Feb 10, 2007
      Sounds like you have a short in your Battery. As soon as you place a load on the unit it will arc over and kill everything. This is caused by the plates in the battery either cracking or touching each other. if you can get it running again and drive it to a auto store, they should be able to check it for you. Cold weather is a big cause of this. I hope this helps.