5006HALP!

  • conman565
    Feb 21, 2007
      Sorry about the title, you guys must get a lot of n00bs coming in here
      with that one, thought it'd get your attention. Anywho, to the point!

      I've got a 1986 528e that is misbehaving. It is outright refusing to
      start. It's been sitting in a heated garage, being started and driven
      regularly about once every month for 2 years. I went out to start it
      today and no dice. So I immediately thought it was the battery, and
      grabbed the one that I have on a trickle charger to start it with.
      Still, no dice. Also, I noticed that the clutch pedal doesn't return
      after I pressed it to start the engine.

      Needless to say, I'm a little worried, and I would really appreciate
      any and all input you guys and gals can give me on this.

      Much thanks in advance.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic