      From: bmwe28@... [mailto:bmwe28@...] On Behalf
      Of Tery Wood Sr.
      Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2007 6:01 PM
      To: bmwe28@...
      Subject: [bmw e28] A question about eletronics in my 85 e28

      I have an e28 528e the will crank, but won't start. I am getting no
      power to the fuel pump or the distribitor. I was wondering if there was
      an inertia switch or main relay that would cause this. Any Ideas would
      be helpfull. Getting really close to getting everything fixed and now
      this. It ran fine, my wife put gas in it and when I tried to start it
      five minuts later nothing.