5010Re: A question about eletronics in my 85 e28

  • bimmernutjob
    Feb 27, 2007
      the relay for main fuel pump (has a different configuration with regard to the prongs),
      have you checked that relay and fuses ?
      you could also check under inspection plate (in boot/trunk) for corrosion at prre-pump
      connections, although I suspect it to be something else

      bmw nutty-good luck

      --- In bmwe28@..., "Tery Wood Sr." <thandyman463@...> wrote:

      > I have an e28 528e the will crank, but won't start. I am getting no
      > power to the fuel pump or the distribitor. I was wondering if there was
      > an inertia switch or main relay that would cause this. Any Ideas would
      > be helpfull. Getting really close to getting everything fixed and now
      > this. It ran fine, my wife put gas in it and when I tried to start it
      > five minuts later nothing.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic