5049One more thing

  • Guy DiCesare
    May 14, 2007
      Brett: I have been told you need a specially cut key
      (very pricey) if I want a spare key made. I have gone
      to a hardware store and had a 3 dollar key cut from a
      regular blank and cannot find ANYTHING that the new,
      cheap key cannot do (compared to the factory-supplied
      one). Mine is an 88 535is. Good luck. Guy

      ____________________________________________________________________________________Get the free Yahoo! toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware protection.