5052Re: locked keys in trunk

  • bimmernutjob
    May 19, 2007
      with VIN number and proof of ownership, you shpuld be able to order a new master key
      from bimmer dealer, I've reordered new master keys, it was not expensive and then you
      have a proper master spare

      --- In bmwe28@..., Guy DiCesare <guydicesare2000@...> wrote:

      > Brett: If you contact BMW with the VIN number (and
      > proof of ownership) they will be able to give a
      > locksmith the necessary info to cut a new key. takes a
      > little time but better than the alternative.
      > otherwise, a qualified locksmith might be able to give
      > you an assist by drilling out the trunk lockset and
      > replacing with a new one (maybe not keyed the same,
      > though).. Good luck. Guy
      > --- Brett Peavey <pv9@...> wrote:
      >
      > > can you believe this...what a shitty day. is there
      > > anyway to engage the trunk unlock via the central
      > > locking system? i really dont feeling like buying a
      > > 100 ft. extension cord and sawing through the
      > > backseat. any advise would be great.
      > >
      > > Brett Peavey
      > > Microwave Component Sources
      > > Ph. 904.721.3711
      > > Fax. 904-721-3714
      > > Cell. 904.210.6573
      > > PV9@...
      > > www.microwavecomponentsources.com

      oo!
      > > oneSearch: Finally, mobile search
      > > that gives answers, not web links.

      the Yahoo! toolbar and be alerted to new email wherever you're surfing.
      > http://new.toolbar.yahoo.com/toolbar/features/mail/index.php

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic