5053Re: [bmw e28] Wrecked '88 535is for sale

  • Gerald Paul
    May 22, 2007
      Is your bimmer a 5 speed? How is the trans and
      driveshaft? Please send pics. I have an 88 535is and
      86 535i.
      Thanks
      Jerry
      --- Daniel Lowe <blackjackbimmer@...> wrote:

      > I have an '88 535is for sale. Car is not drivable
      > currently. It was hit
      > (side swiped) in the rear by a semi and broke the
      > rear axle. It has around
      > 220k miles. Brand new drive shaft and tires (less
      > than 600 miles on them).
      > Has Conforti chip, decent interior, Euro frog eye
      > headlights. Color is
      > Cinnibar. It's in Port Huron, Michigan.
      >
      > If interested, e-mail me for pics.
      >
      > Regards,
      > Dan

      > removed]

      Don't pick lemons.
      See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
      http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic