      From: luciemarkgreenland2002 <luciemark244@...>
      To: bmwe28@...
      Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2007 6:14:21 PM
      Subject: [bmw e28] antilock brake warning amber lite

      Hi fellow E28`ers.Would someone know why I get the antilock warning
      lite when the car`s speed surpasses 120 k/p/h ? The car in question is
      a 1988 535i automatic with limited slip differential. The car has
      212000 kilometers and has been in my possesion since 1995.The E28 runs
      fine except for this recent warning lite.I have been reading of
      different problems from other E28er`s since a long time and interesting
      solutions.I decided to try my line in this big ocean of knowledge.Thank
      you all for the interesting reading (car) material.