5069Re: [bmw e28] Re:fuel delivery system 87 535I

  • Gil Thereault
    Jul 2, 2007
      Look at the simple things like swapping out the relay. Don't discount the fuses, sometimes the fuse may look good but there is not enough tension securing the fuse. Just touching the ceramic fuse in its holder may be enough.

      Gil
      86 535i 193k

      doug dykaar <ddykaar@...> wrote:
      Check the diagram at realoem.com. My 85 had a pre-pump inside the tank. When
      I replaced the gas tank with a used one, the in-tank pump had a broken
      electrical lead.

      Regards,

      doug
      Waterloo, Ontario Canada, eh