      From: brett peavey <brettpv9@...>
      To: bmwe28@...
      Sent: Sunday, July 1, 2007 11:03:33 PM
      Subject: [bmw e28] fuel delivery system 87 535I

      help
      i have an 87 535I and the engine is not getting gas....i replaced the fuel
      pump (new) and the sending unit (used) and i still get no gas to the
      engine. i checked for power with a test light and neither side of the fuel
      pump lit up. i love this car and dont wanna take an axe to it but this is
      getting redicious. if you would like a look visit the car here.
      myspace.com/ pv9 <http://www.myspace com/pv9>

      i have also tried to run the pump with a jumper bx the relays but no fuel
      came. i think it is electrical but where does it start.
      please please help.