      From: bimmernutjob <bimmernutjob@...>
      To: bmwe28@...
      Sent: Friday, 6 July, 2007 3:29:48 AM
      Subject: [bmw e28] Re: Unleaded Fuel Compatibility

      nico

      does south africa use leaded gas ? I'm in the states, all cars have been using unleaded
      gas since 1976, I think..? It's my guess that an 86 vehicle would have been designed to
      run on unleaded fuel (?)

      1. Does it have a catalytic converter ?

      2. also cars using unleaded have a smaller fuel inlet, which doesn't allow the larger
      leaded style nozzle to insert

      any of this sound familiar ??

      regards nutty