      From: bmwe28@... [mailto:bmwe28@...] On Behalf
      Of Nico Visser
      Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2007 3:46 AM
      To: bmwe28@...
      Subject: Re: [bmw e28] Re: Unleaded Fuel Compatibility

      Hi there, unleaded has only been on the market officially for about three
      years now, my beemer does not have a cat converter and the access point to
      the fuel tank can accommodate the big fuel nozzle.
      Don't know how to find out or where to find out as to whether the enjin has
      been built to accommodate unleaded fuels?

      Regards,
      Nico