      From: bimmernutjob <bimmernutjob@...>
      To: bmwe28@...
      Sent: Thursday, 12 July, 2007 8:35:53 AM
      Subject: [bmw e28] Re: Unleaded Fuel Compatibility

      In my experience, I have not seen any problems running unleaded fuel in a car designed for
      leaded fuel. There are additives designed for valve seats...I used the additives on a 1970
      vehicle, which I drove until the 80's, but eventually ran it without additives, and never had a
      problem.

      regards nutty