5092Re: E28 electric fan setup

  • drft4life21
    Aug 16, 2007
      --- In bmwe28@..., David Rodriguez <daverodus@...> wrote:

      > Has anyone installed electric fans on their e28. I have a 1988
      535is and the fan clutch is bad. I've thought about replacing with
      electric (due to additional cooling and added hp). Can anyone give me
      advice (if you know of a model/manufacturer/etc...that will work on
      our e28s).

      > Thanks,
      >
      > Yeah, if you find out please let me know as well. im very interested
      in getting rid of that dam fan. flex a lite fans would probably work
      but im not positive.