5097Re: [bmw e28] 1986 528(e) ; m20 will not start

  • brett peavey
    Aug 16, 2007
      sachida-i just did this on my 88 535I first make sure that the wire from the
      fuse and relay area is correctly connected to the battery. the pump is
      passenger side, exactly lateral to the rear tire. i paid about 70.00 for a
      new replacement. there are a few available. it was quite simple to
      repair. I am an amateur and it took me about 45 minutes.