51271987 535is Two owner, all service records, Bought new by father, FOR SALE.

  • hatteras_65
    Sep 13, 2007
      My father purchased this silver 1987 535is new in 87. Kept the car
      until the summer of 2003. I purchased the car from him and have driven
      it off and on for 4 years. I am looking to sell the car and would like
      your all's help. Details of car below.
      - 5 Speed
      -Silver with Red interior, leather is in perfect condition, NO CRACKS!
      - 164,710 Original miles
      -Atermarket wheels, no TRX tires!! haha.
      -Paint on top in FAIR condition, sides are fine.
      -Could use a brake job and exhaust (has supersprint now, worn out)
      -Power windows, sunroof, head rests, seats all work perfectly.
      -Interior carpet is in good shape, no stains.
      -Windows never tinted, no suspension work other than aftermarket
      bilstein shocks.
      -No serious work has ever been done on the car, valve cover hasn't ever
      been off, no engine work of any signifigance.
      - Car runs wonderfully, starts first time you hit the key, doesn't
      surge at idle, revs powerfully through the tach range.
      -Very clean car with impecible history.
      -Never wrecked, No paintwork ever done.
      - Doesn't pull when driving, even at apeeds exceeding 100.
      - No Leaks from sunroof.

      This is a very clean car, and has not cost me very much money at all to
      maintain or repair, just time to sell an old friend. I have debated
      back and forth and believe it is time to get a new toy, I thank you all
      and look forward to hearing form you.

      Price is 3500 and very negotiable.

      I can be reached at C_Gamble@...

      Thank you,