      From: Bennie
      To: bmwe28@...
      Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2007 19:38
      Subject: [bmw e28] Steering Wheel Removal w/out Key

      How do you take the steering wheel off of 528e series BMW '81-'88 w/out
      having the ignition key. Its easy if you have the ignition, but at the
      junk yards of course they don't have a key. And if its done with a
      steering wheel pulley is there certain ones that fit this car. Because
      I got a general one at Pep Boys but it doesnt work on this car?

      Virus Database (VPS): 000775-4, 09/20/2007
      Tested on: 9/20/2007 20:34:24