5139Re: [bmw e28] fuel return hose - repair on E28

  • Markie markd
    Sep 24, 2007
      you can check realoem.com for the entire parts list so you can see exactly which parts. Hope that helps a little

      sachida_raman <sraman@...> wrote: 1986 528(e) has faint cracks in fuel return hose that is next to cold
      start valve. I would like to change it but am not sure whether the
      entire hose is one piece. It seems to be connected in a T fashion but
      I do not any bracket. Also, size of the hose -diameter is not clear?
      Any pointers?

      Thanks