5143Re: [bmw e28] Does anybody selling some parts here and is willing to ship abroad?

  • Zalex Gudaca Erillo
    Sep 25, 2007
      Thanks Gerald! I will do it.

      Gerald Paul <gepaul111@...> wrote: You might want to check out www.bavauto.com, thats
      where I get new items. You can ask them about shipping
      abroad.
      Jerry

      http://autos.yahoo.com/index.html