      From: phatbimma <no_reply@...>
      To: bmwe28@...
      Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2007 1:11:12 PM
      Subject: [bmw e28] couple of questions - a/c - fuel smell - boot leak

      Hello All - I am running a UK 525e '87 - wondering if anyone has
      every looked into installing Air conditioning into one of these or
      might be able to offer a bit of a heads up re the ease/cost with which
      this can be done.

      Also can now smell petrol from the engine bay after the car has been
      running - this disappears after a time - cant see any obvious leak but
      are there any usual suspects to check??

      Finally I've got the familiar leaky boot - any special fixes bar a new
      seal - which to sight looks in good condition - I could never really
      solve this on a previous e28 either.

      Thanks in advance,

      Sami