      From: Phil Davis <pld1952@...>
      To: bmwe28@...
      Sent: Sunday, 21 October, 2007 10:39:36 PM
      Subject: Re: [bmw e28] couple of questions - a/c - fuel smell - boot leak

      The a/c will be a major job labor wise. The parts at a salvage yard here usually run $150-$300 and the way to do it is pull it yourself. That way you know what all is involved. Look at the system in realoem to get an idea of what all is involved.

      Inspect all fuel hoses, clamps, connections and look closely at the injectors when starting cold - they leak and if they do replace it/them!! You can also have the injectors cleaned tested at a place that specializes in that process (some shops have the equipment to do this in house).

      What boot?

      Phil Davis