5162Re: [bmw e28] Onboard Computer Programming
- Oct 21, 2007When you say garbage do you mean like the display has bad pixels? or its in another language? If its in another language that is explained in the owners manual (do you have one?). If not I think I do and can make a copy. If its a bad OBC dash unit I have a few used ones. Ping me off list.
----- Original Message ----
From: David <Groups.DethanB@...>
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 10:34:04 PM
Subject: [bmw e28] Onboard Computer Programming
My 535i's onboard computer does not work. It does have power to it,
but it just show's garbage across the screen. The guy I bought it from
said it does work but needs to be "Programmed. " He indicated he
ordered the instructions from Germany, but they would not be in for
some time, and the ones available to him were in German only.
1) Is this true, the computer has to be programmed?
2) If so, is there some instructions available in "English" that could
help me get it running correctly?
3) If you need more information, just let me know what you need...
1986 BMW 535i
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>