      From: bmwe28@... [mailto:bmwe28@...] On Behalf
      Of bmxbandit78
      Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2007 12:38 PM
      To: bmwe28@...
      Subject: [bmw e28] Chrome window trims

      Hi, i'm trying to smarten up my '85 528 and want to replace the front
      and rear window trims. The plast-chrome strips always fade or yellow,
      and do they shrink? (I've had 2 different e28s and the window trims
      always seem too short!) I got a price from Sytner's in Nottingham. When
      I came to, I thought I would seek your collective wisdom, and maybe
      save a few quid. Any idea where I can go for some shiny new trim? Much
      appreciated.