5197Re: [bmw e28] Re: Oil Pressure light

  • John Forbey
    12 Nov 19:51
      Really I had not yet. Seeing as how it's a daily
      driver and the light seems to go out when the rpms
      start to rise, I'm trying to find a weekend to jack
      it up and pull the pan. A spun bearing is pretty
      scary though.
      I've got another 325e I'm preparing to use while I
      work on my 533i. I'll miss my baby, though. The 325e
      is number 7. '78 323i Alpina, '74 Bavaria, '80 528i,
      '79 Belgian 733i are some of the brethren.

      jforbey

      --- Pete <pete@...> wrote:

      > Unfortunately, he hasn't yet. He has another 325ix
      > that he crashed at
      > the track a couple of years ago and was just going
      > to swap motorsÂ… Then
      > have the one that's in there now torn down to find
      > out what was really
      > going on.
      >
      > Have you had a chance to take a look at the oil
      > that's in your car?
      >
      > Pete
      >
      > --- In bmwe28@..., "jforbey"
      > <jforbey@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > not trying to dwell on past troubles but did he
      > ever fix the problem
      > > on the 325ix?
      > > jforbey
      > > --- In bmwe28@..., "Pete" <pete@>