5221Does anyone have a e28 528e engine management for sale?

  • e28vidar
    Apr 14, 2008
      Hi y'all!

      Since I don't live in the us these engine management units are very
      hard to come by, so my only chance is to ask the members of this fine
      group... The 528e was a North America issue only, and I'm not sure if
      the 525e unit will fit, although it's the same engine. Even if it
      fits, the 525e's were sold in very few numbers in Europe, so I think
      it will be easiest for me to buy one from the US.

      The car in question is a 86(january) 528e auto. So if anyone has a
      working unit in good condition, please reply to this post! Please tell
      me the part number so I can cross-check with the number in ETK.

      Best Regards

      e28Vidar
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic