5226My electrical system on my custom painted gold 1986 BMW 535i .

  • RodneyRHenry
    May 10, 2008
      I just had installed a new ECU, and now my while the car is sitting,
      my battery drains down, and my automatic locks malfunction when I put
      the key in to open the car up. They open and close and my dome
      lights do this also, if I put them in use. It seems obviously like a
      short somewhere, but where will I start to rectify this situation, and
      how costly do you think it will be the revamp the electrical system?
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic