5237Re: [bmw e28] My new 533i

  • danieldoss2001
    Jun 25, 2008
      --- In bmwe28@..., Azali atan <az3163@...> wrote:
      >Sure, no problem. I had an overheating problem today. The culprit
      seems to be a faulty fan clutch. Should be an easy fix. I was driving
      in some pretty heavy LA traffic today. As heavy as it gets here.
      Massive pile up on the 101 freeway. Hopefully, nothing got too hot. I
      have a problem with the instrument cluster. The temp worked enough to
      tell me that if I kept moving the engine temp would stay low. Still,
      the whole episode was pretty scary.

      > Daniel,
      > could you pls attach a picture of your car to the mail. i would
      like see it.

      movement of electricity that combine and cause the problem.  Just
      keep them contact points clean.  It's just the car uses alot of
      electricity.  I've got a 9/83 533i in pretty good shape.

      > John
      > jforbey@yahoo. com
      >
      > --- On Wed, 6/25/08, danieldoss2001 <danieldoss2001@ yahoo.com>
      wrote:

      > From: danieldoss2001 <danieldoss2001@ yahoo.com>
      > Subject: [bmw e28] My new 533i
      > To: bmwe28@yahoogroups. co.uk
      > Date: Wednesday, June 25, 2008, 12:38 AM
      >
      > Hello everyone,
      >
      > I just drove home a 1984 533i. Although, it needs a bit of work,
      I'm
      > very proud of it. My goal is total restoration. First things first.
      The