5266Re: [bmw e28] e28 buying Advice

  • Pat Hines
    Aug 25, 2008
      Nathan's in Georgia, USA. Our e28's were all the Lux edition, with
      monotone leather in most cars. Two tone was not offered here.

      Good advise on the heater and control arm bushings, easy items to replace.

      Our bumpers were alloy and we had the e28 through 1988, the best years
      are '86, '87, & '88 here.