5277Re: [bmw e28] 1986 528(e) tautamtice ransmission problems

  • brett peavey
    Jan 6, 2009
      that sucks dude, same thing happened to me. but i put in too much tranny
      fluid. I replaced the driveshaft 850.00 and had the tranny rebuilt for
      2300.00. probably be better to buy a parts car with a good tranny and have
      it swapped.
      Brett