      From: Mark Gascoigne <bmwgascoigne@...>
      To: bmwe28@...
      Sent: Saturday, April 11, 2009 6:31:22 PM
      Subject: Re: [bmw e28] Re: new guy,BIG question...

      i,m guesing your not in the uk ,this is the only e28 question i can remember not been able to answer ,reason being that we did not get the td (oficialy ) so it shames me to say i cant help other than try ask (my e28.com ) or one of the dutch e28 sights (links at my e28) meantime i,ll phone a friend see what i can find out,good luck let me know how you get on ,regards mark