      From: Larry R. <dallas_larry@...>
      Subject: [bmw e28] 535is front air dam and trunk spoiler Dallas, TX Pick and Pull
      To: bmwe28@...
      Date: Tuesday, April 14, 2009, 9:07 AM

      Folks,

      Not sure if anyone else is close to Dallas, TX, but I was at the Pick n Pull junkyard and they have a white E28 with both the front air dam and the trunk spoiler still attached.

      I've seen people really dress up other models with these two items.

      I don't need them but figured if anyone was around and close, they might.

      Larry