      From: BENNIE LANE JR <princeben7@...>
      Subject: [bmw e28] Timing Belt on '82 - '88 528e
      To: bmwe28@...
      Date: Wednesday, April 15, 2009, 10:45 AM

      I was trying to see you all experience with Timing Belt change with money being tight! hee hee  One book (Haynes) says it should be change every 60k miles.  I was trying to get more mileage out of it but certainly don't won't it to break.  I'm already 6k over on the change at 60k intervals.  Is it really pushing it trying to go to 70k or 75k and then change???

      Ben