      From: Douglas Mancini <douglasmancini@...>

      Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 11:10:42
      To: <bmwe28@...>
      Subject: Re: [bmw e28] spark plug wires killed my car?

      If you have the correct plugs then my bet is you've got the wires on the wrong way round. Make sure you've got them going to the correct plug, check the book. This is an easy error to make when you change plug wires.

      - D

      From: brett peavey <brettpeavey@ yahoo.com>
      Subject: [bmw e28] spark plug order
      To: bmwe28@yahoogroups. co.uk
      Date: Saturday, June 6, 2009, 1:11 AM

      Help can some one tell what the order is top to bottom from the distributor cap. I lent out my bentley catalog and just bought new plugs and wires but i got confused when i was popping them off.���I have an 87 535i, poor thing cant start now.