5336Back in the States for Good!! E28 buying advise please

  • douglasmancini
    Jul 1, 2009
      All,

      I have just returned back to the states after living in Europe for 15+ years, most recently in the UK. In those years I have fallen in love with E28s and the first order of business is for me to find one in teh states. That said, I was wondering if anyone had any advice as to what I might expect to pay for a good example, which models to look out for, as I know the US market had some unique ones, and if anyone knows any good cars for sale.

      Thanks in advance for any help you can give me!

      Douglas Mancini
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic