5357Re: [bmw e28] How do I join E28 group?

  • brett peavey
    Feb 16, 2010
      I have a problem my fellow e28ers! I have an 87 535i, and recently my
      family members have been buying BMWs. My father got a 135i and my brother
      just got a 2000 328Ci. I cannot catch the 135i, it has the 6 speed and is
      nasty quick. But I can catch the 328Ci, I just need a good turbo. Any
      suggestions?
      Brett Peavey

      No trees were harmed in the sending of this message;
      however, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.