      From: Mark Gascoigne <bmwgascoigne@...>
      To: bmwe28@...
      Sent: Mon, April 19, 2010 10:39:52 AM
      Subject: Re: [bmw e28] hood air vents

      cool, i went down to my local bmw dealer and asked them to order me 2 ,(£8 each ) , he said "lets go look in the back " wee found 4 n.o.s , and he gave me them free !! along with a big box of other unwanted e28 stuff ,i gave him £20 for the coffee/biscuit jar ,result or what

      From: Mark Gascoigne <bmwgascoigne@ yahoo.com>
      To: bmwe28@yahoogroups. co.uk
      Date: Monday, April 12, 2010, 2:29 PM

      mate just lift them out carefully with a screwdriver they are unlikely to break ,unless they are badly sun baked ,in that case change them ,they are a dealer part and not expensive , good luck