      From: Matt Rees <nutgone@...>
      Subject: Re: [bmw e28] 525e
      To: bmwe28@...
      Date: Thursday, 27 May, 2010, 15:38

      I have a 525e for sale, I'm assuming as you didn't call it a 528e you're in the UK. I'm in Bristol but the car will be moving to East Sussex in early June. It's taxed til end sept & MOT'd til end of dec. Email me if you're interested nutgone@...'s also advertised all over the place (mainly free ads on the net, also gumtree (bristol) and forumbmw5.com)

      From: gabu mohlahledi <g.mohlahledi@...>

      To: bmwe28@...

      Date: Thursday, 27 May, 2010, 12:29

      i am looking for a 525e , i would apprecite anyone who can assist. thanx