53971988 528e private seller value
- Jul 12, 2010I have a 1988 BMW 528e that I am comtemplating selling here soon. I can't seem to figure out what I can get for it on any of the blue book sites (they only go back to 1990). Looking for some opinions, I think I can get around $3,000 for it but I may be off some.
- 189,000 original miles; 26-30 mpg
- all original body (paint, interior, glass, wheels, engine etc.)
- exception is conversion to "i" ("i" cam upgrade, "i" throttle body, computer etc.)
- 5-speed conversion done with Z3 shifter linkage and new driveshaft support
- valve job done as a result
- has H&R springs and M-spec anti-roll bar kit
- Bilstien shocks
- everything works (windows, sunroof, mirrors, seats, heat, a/c, lights, trip computer, sensors for oil etc, fog lights,)
- clean inside and out
- very small ding in the rear door
- paint very good for an old car, garage kept 90% of its life
- I have all the original "e" parts, springs etc.
- Next post in topic >>