5401Re: Clutch information

  • genem2000
    Jul 13, 2010
      Does your clutch pedal stay down on the floor? Have you tried bleeding the air out of the system? An intermittent dead clutch pedal is not uncommon and will many times get corrected by re-bleeding the system.

      Here is what you are in for if you want to change the m/c.

      http://www.normgrills.net/bcg/Tranny_Clutch.html#anchor1066306

      Also check to make sure your clutch pedal bracket has not cracked.

      Gene M.