      From: Matt Rees <nutgone@...>
      Subject: Re: [bmw e28] Left hand drive disclaimer
      To: bmwe28@...
      Date: Wednesday, 14 July, 2010, 1:31

      I wouldn't worry about it, most of the users are from the US anyway, & most never bother to mention it either, so thanks.Little things like "528e" & of course talking about dollars, mufflers, & other stuff we have different terms for over here, always give it away.Everyone always seems to get an answer here anyway, so I guess all are welcome.

      BTW a 528e is called a 252e over here, & mufflers are either exhaust boxes or silencers, just so you know

      From: genem2000 <mclans@...>

      Subject: [bmw e28] Left hand drive disclaimer

      To: bmwe28@...

      Date: Tuesday, 13 July, 2010, 21:39

      I just realized that this group is based out of the U.K. with right hand drive and Euro models.

      I am in the California, U.S.A. so all of my cars are left hand drive with all of our extra equipment for our imports, and have no knowledge of what might be different between the 2.

      I am sorry that I posted without realizing what the ".uk" meant.

      Gene M.