5408Re: [bmw e28] Left hand drive disclaimer

  • brett peavey
    Jul 14, 2010
      can anyone tell me why i am getting flat spots in my rev? I have new
      cap&rotor, new plugs, new wires, new injectors, new exhaust, I run 93
      octane, new tranny, new driveshaft, the only things left to replace is the
      O2 sensor, and the Mass air flow box-

      -brett