      From: tom <calmloki@...>
      To: bmwe28@...
      Sent: Tue, August 24, 2010 12:13:04 AM
      Subject: [bmw e28] parts

      My 533i is gone gone away - leaving me with some parts. Among them is a new in
      the bag driveshaft center bearing part # 26121209532 - see
      http://www.penskeparts.com/DiagramsByPartNumber.aspx?parts=26%2012%201%20209%20532
      for various BMW applications. $10 + shipping sound fair?

      Also have bumper overriders, an heavy duty alternator from a 524td, matching
      keyed locks and ignition switch. Some lights and good tidbits I would like to
      see get used.

      Email me at calmloki@...