54261988 headlights

  • brett peavey
    Sep 11, 2010
      hey guys, i dont know what happened to my low beams? my driver side works,
      no passanger side, i have power at the fuse but no power at the socket. i
      tried running another line from the driver side to the passenger side and
      the passenger side turns on but shuts off the driver side....if i hook the
      passenger side directly to the battery, it will turn on the passenger lamp
      but also turn off the driver lamp. any ideas?