897Re: [bmw e28] parts

  • Isaac Carrero
    Aug 15, 2002
      owlbit wrote:
      Hi,

      I have just bought a 520i (e28) and need a few parts for it. Is there anywhere that anyone knows a good place that sells parts (used OK) - maybe in the W. Midlands area.

      The parts that i need are -

      a right side rear lens / glass lights (current cracked)
      a cloth cover for the gearbox (current torn)

      regards

      Hi u can go to BAvarianautosport.com and bmpdesign for any model if you find any good sites for bmws please write me back

      peace Isaac