940Re: [bmw e28] Re: Body kit parts wanted. Uk only.

  • Isaac Carrero
    Sep 1, 2002
      jwestwood2 wrote:Hi,

      I have a full bodykit sitting here in white that you can have for
      �100! Bootlid with spoiler, side skirts, bonnet, front and rear
      numpers.

      Cheers,

      James.

      --- In bmwe28@y..., "daktari1960" <daktari@s...> wrote:
      > Hi everyone. I`m on the lookout for bodykit parts for my `86 M535i.
      > Most urgent is a bootlid spoiler. Trying to keep the dear old chap
      > (It`s a HE on my GF`s insistence!!) on the ground is getting a bit
      > tiresome. Any leads or offers greatly appreciated. Leave a message
      > here or you can e-mail me at daktari@s... : Cheers for now.

      hi, james if that bodykit fits on a 528e ill take it off your hands just send me the info

      thanks isaac