bmw e28

  • cmarckelly
    Message 1 of 672 , Oct 28, 2000
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for bmw e28
    • Automobile Solutions
      Message 672 of 672 , Oct 3, 2005
        Greg

        Rear Engine seal 9.00

        Trans seals 15.00

        Inspect trans mounts, center bearing and slave cylinder 60-70 all told here

        Yes the bearing will fail .Let me know if I can help further

        88 535 isn't too bad to do, at least not as bad the 528e anyway and doing it
        yourself saves lots of money

        Steve

        _____