Alarm

  • :)
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 15, 2002
      Hi all.. thinking of adding an alarm with remote start. But..
      clincher is I have to do it myself.. the shops here in northern
      Alberta have a horrid record doing anything with a bmw.. I have a
      1988 528e Automatic.. I was hoping that some of you guys have an
      alarm with remote start capabilitys installed and perhaps can tell
      me whay make/model it is.. how well it works etc?

      Thanks :)

      Karel
    • atmimp
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2005
        Hi guys,
        Im trying to fit an alarm to my 1986 bmw 520i and was hopeing
        someone could tell me what colour wires i need to find for the
        central locking.
        Im trying to the 'lock'wire , 'unlock' wire, and most importantly,
        the 'positive' door switch (trigger?)

        Any help is wellcome as im having no luck trying to desifer my wiring
        diagram!!

        Thank you all,

        Tony